Thanks, Talk Soon!
We are looking for a part time energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to help Brandscape grow. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to gain relevant experience building effective digital and traditional marketing campaigns for a B2B branding agency, then we want to hear from you.
In This Position You Will:
- Prepare Brandscape promotional presentations
- Strategize, develop and monitor Brandscape digital marketing campaigns
- Report and conduct analysis for Brandscape digital marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Help with planning and hosting marketing events
- Some researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content
- Propose and/or develop content for email campaigns, newsletters and more
- Excellent communication, multitasker and have great organizational abilities
- In depth knowledge of marketing techniques and social media platforms
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing or Comm
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
Apply Via Email:
- Email address:
- Email subject (use all caps): INTERN APPLICATION
- Include your cover letter, resume and any relevant examples of successful marketing campaign that you're proud of.
A real human looks at every application so please be authentic. We will get back to you if you include your email address on your credentials.